1. An Ogden Nordic Trail Pass is required to ride the trails. Trail passes can be purchased at the Nordic Center or you can deposit funds in the trail head collection box.
2. Do not ride across the classic tracks (two grooved ski tracks on side of trail).
3. Do not ride in soft conditions. If you are leaving a rut greater than 1” deep, you should not be riding.
4. Ride ONLY on Main road or snowshoe/Fat bike trails (see map).
5. Fat bikes only with tire width >3.7”. Mountain bikes not allowed!
6. Bikes must yield to all other trail users (skiers, snowshoes & walkers)
7. Do not walk up steep hills. If it’s too steep to ride, turn around.
North Fork Park >